cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Match Code Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We're deploying DQM 12.1.3 for our new CRM 7 installation. So far everything has installed and been configured without issues. However, when trying to run the Initial Match Code setup program (/FLDQ/RSADRINI), it fails within a few seconds of running it with the error message: "Error executing RFC call GET_MATCH_CODES" it the continues with: "Report execution ened with errors. No updates done to match codes table."

This issue is hapenning in our QA envrionement, this process successfully completed in DEV. A major difference between the two systems is that there is almost no customer data in CRM-DEV. In CRM-QA however, we loaded all the customers from our ECC system.

Can anyone shed some like on the matter? This is our first attempt in deploying DQM.

Thanks in advance,

Jose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

denise_meyer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jose & David,

Jose has actually logged an incident for this issue and I am working with him and a consultant through that. I will post back to this thread once we find a resolution.

Thanks,

Denise Meyer

Support Engineer

AGS Primary Support, Business User

SAP AG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution provided via Note 1511841.

Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Are you still having the problem as described? If so, I would suggest checking that a Batch RFC Server is attached to your SAP application's gateway. If you use the transaction SMGW > Logged on Clients, you should see at least two (2) entries related to DQM for SAP Solutions:

FLRFCSRV (transactional rfc server, could be more of these)

FLRFCBTC (This one is your batch server; only one allowed in 12.1.3 release).

I believe that the RSADINI uses the batch RFC server.

If you have no registered batch RFC Servers on the SAP gateway, then my initial guesses:

1) It isn't started; start it. When it states that initialization is complete, check in about 10 minutes SMGW for its presence.

2) It has crashed (more difficult with the 12.1.3 release, but, can happen) > try to restart > fix any errors if present.

If this error continues and the Batch RFC Server is running correctly, then you may have to start looking further down the stack. RFC Server logs or Data Services Management Console Realtime_Batch_Name_And_Address_Match (I think that is the name).

Not playing support here. Just happen to see this post and thought I would drop off my two cents on the way by.

David

Edited by: David Sandy on Jan 29, 2011 12:13 AM