I think we have a big problem. I have posted a similiar question before, but answers are confusing to me. Let me explain our current situation and please comment.
1. We are loading billing documents, thus using VDITM.
2. We have 2 number ranges for billing documents.
3. On R3 we filled the setup tables with the smaller number of billing documents. Then in BW ran a full load.
4. The second billing document number range was kicked off in R3 and setup tables filled.
5. Now, here is where I think there is a problem. This second and final load from the setup table was setup and ran as a full load on BW. Shouldn't this have been the Delta Init?
Please comment on this:
I believe this second load should be the delta init. Then after this was done schedule the RMBWV313 job in R3 to run, for us, hourly. In BW schedule the daily delta to run at night (for us). Everything is in sync this way.
My concern is the second setup table load from BW was setup as a Full Load. After this load is done can we just schedule RMBWV313 in R/3 to run hourly and then schedule the Daily Delta in BW to run later that night.
Please comment asap...please.
You may be okay! You can run the Init Delta InfoPackage in BW <i><b>without</b></i> transferring data, and your delta process would then be set up. If you have the means, check your data in R/3 and verify in BW after a couple of days (couple of delta extracts) to make sure your billing totals match.
The setup tables are only good for doing your initial load (or full load).
Your other solution would be to delete the second full load in BW, fill your setup table with the second range again (to get the new billing data), and then run the Init Delta InfoPackage in BW <i><b>with</b></i> data transfer, and you should be set to go.
Let us know if you succeed!