cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoview doesn't show the crystal report data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one crystal report based on the BW query then in preview mode i can see the data.

I have publish the report through Publishing Wizard. I opened the Infoview and i got my crystal report.

I tried to open it but it doesnot show the data. then i schedule it again in infoview to show the data. but it shows the blank page. my crystal report is having 3 pages .first page is having logo, second and third page is having logo and values. but in infoview i am gettin only one page but no value , no logo..

Please tell me that did i forget anything ?

Regards,

Komik Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Komik,

which version of BOBJ software do you use? Which kind of web server are you using for your BOBJ server?

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stratos,

Thanks For Reply,

I have installed BOE XI 3.0 version and its installed on my laptop. i am creating reports on crystal report 2008.

Everything works fine except no data display in infoview.

Regards,

Komik Shah

0 Kudos

Hi komik,

I assume that you are using Tomcat. Please check if "MetafileRenderer.jar" exists in <BOBJ installation root>/Tomcat55/WebApps/SAP/WEB-INF/lib. If not please find the file in

<BOBJ installation root>/Tomcat55/WebApps/CrystalReports/WEB-INF/lib and copy it to <BOBJ installation root>/Tomcat55/WebApps/SAP/WEB-INF/lib.

Restart the Tomcat server and try again.

Another option is to upgrade to BO XI 3.1.

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stratios,

As it is installed on laptop and it is trial version , i can't upgrade it.

How to restart the tomcat server if it is on a desktop machine.

I copied the file and put into the specified directory and then restarted the BO again but it doesnot work.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Komik Shah

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you successfully run the samples report in your BusinessObjects Environment ?

Ingo

0 Kudos

see following posting

0 Kudos

Hi Komik,

I assume that you installed the BOE server on your laptop. If you are running windows then invoke the Central Configuration Manager utility (after your copied the jar file in the directory stated in the previous posting) and you restart the tomcat instance seen in the CCM panel.

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for reply.

I can run the ample reports easily in BOE .

Regards,

Komik Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stratios,

Thanks for reply.

I have opened the CCM panel.. here tomcat server is running and is in green mode. but BW Publisher service is in red and it shows stopped .

I restarted both the server and service.now i ran the report in infoview and before that i scheduled it and in reoccurance i have given NOW. it has failed and given error "" Error in File ~tmpb0059f7bfd20b0.rpt: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters "" . while this report is running very well in crystal report as well as i have converted it in PDF format and saved on desktop so it was also working fine. buti want to show report to top management in infoview .. so any other option is available.

I appreciate all your effort.. and assigned points as well

Regards,

Komik Shah

0 Kudos

Hi Komik,

when you schedule your CR report, you must explicitely provide first the dabase logon information. Please choose the "database logon information" option in your schedule menu before you let the report run.

You do not need the BW publisher service, unless you want to schedule your reports from within your BW system.

Regards,

Stratos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stratios,

I have done it.. it has shown me successfully. I got the report also in infoview.

Thanks for all your time and effort...

Regards,

Komik Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned the points also.

Thanks All.