cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infosource not avialable in the source system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW Gurus,

We upgraded to BW 3.52 from 2.0b. We used to transfer data from 0cust_sales (master data) object to some other custom object. We had created data source from 0cust_sales (80custsale) to transfer data. This is all in BW system only.

After upgrade I tried to activate the transfer structure of our custom object. It is saying "Infosource (80custsale) not avialable in the source system". I can see the data via rsa3. But cannnot able to activate my transfer rules.

Is it issue with upgrade or am I missing something? Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We solved this issue on our own. The problem was ALEREMOTE does not have authorization to extract. we assigned S_BI-WHM_RFC, S_BI-WX_RFC in the ALEREMOTE profile. If someone get the same issue please refer to SAP notes 538052.

Thank you all for the help.

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a common problem with datamarts in all version/patch upgrades. Replicate the BW source system and then activate all the transfer rules with RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL giving your BW source system as the parameter.

Also check if you have correct display settings in RSA1.

Bye

Dinesh

<i>PS:Assigning point to the helpful answers is the way of saying thanks in SDN. you can assign points by clicking on the appropriate radio button displayed next to the answers for your question. yellow for 2, green for 6 points(2)and blue for 10 points and to close the question and marked as problem solved. closing the threads which has a solution will help the members to deal with open issues with out wasting time on problems which has a solution and also to the people who encounter the same porblem in future. This is just to give you information as you are a new user.</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did u replicated the data from myself source system for ur 80custsales. First u replicate it and then activate ur transfer rules.

REgards-

MM