cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoprovider remodeling error on 0COPC_C09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Zcopy of the cube 0COPC_C09 and trying to add a key figure copy of 0lotsize_cm.

I have tried to add it through remodeling and it is not showing in the cube and when I try to add it directly in the

key figures of the cube , this key figure is not visible in the transformation. Please provide your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Susheeth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check log/monitor of remodeling job there you can see error. Also even manually adding it is not showing in transformation. Make sure that you come out the system and login again.

Also you can check one thing that transformation should be inactive as soon as you add field in Cube and inactive version should be shown in the system.

Ganesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susheeth,

Please update your finding, so that we can give our further views on this issue.

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

tHE PROBLEM IS RESOLVED NOW

I was using key figure which was created using "reference". I have deleted it and added a regular kf with similar propertis and I am able to load the data now to the new key figure.

Regards,

Susheeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

after saving the changes in remodelling have you scheduled it??IF you have scheduled it then log off and once again log in to the system,you will be able to see the changes