cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoObjects Missing Objects In Tree Display

former_member212897
Participant
0 Kudos

I've searched and didn't come up with anything as Im not really sure how to phase this other than in the tree display my infoobjects are missing objects under the main object. I figured the best way to show you what im talking about is to display an image. Below is an image of the Material Master Data object and you'll see that when I expand the object im missing all the objects below it (Text, Attributes, Transformations, etc.).

Prior to a bunch of upgrades all the infoobjects used to display as such. I realize this is an infocube but my point being that I used to be able to expand the info object the same way.

I can however right click on an infoobject and view the dataflow and see everything.

My question being is there any way to fix the above issue so that I get those objects to display again?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mean while can you check your ATTR/TEXT data sources are exist at BW side in active version?

If possible can you retransport your attr/text data flows.

Thanks

former_member212897
Participant
0 Kudos

This is actually our development system that im having the issues in so I have nothing to retransport.

Here is a screenshot for my 0COSTCENTER object from the datasource view. You can see that I can expand the data flow upwards and view the objects in question.

But from the infoobject view you can only see the icon for a hierarchy

former_member212897
Participant
0 Kudos

I actually just tried to reactivate the transformation and dtp to see if that would get them to show up in the infobject view but no luck.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you refresh RSA1.

Log off, re log in and check it.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

find the global level

find the left side is the find option -> select find option -> give the info object technical name -> select the info obejcts -> continue.

now you will find the object.

Thanks,

Phani.

former_member212897
Participant
0 Kudos

Guys, Im wondering if this is just a case of me having a brain ****.

In the modeling section if I click on InfoObjects then when I look at 0MATERIAL I don't have the option to expand and see all the transformations, datasources, dtps, etc (The first image in my original post is what I see).

But in the modeling section if I click on InfoSources then when I look at 0MATERIAL I do have the ability to expand and see everything all the way down to the infopackage. This is a screen shot for 0MATERIAL under the InfoSources view. This is what I expected to see in the InfoObjects view so maybe this is not an issue at all?

Is this the case for you guys? Can you go into the InfoObjects Modeling section and expand 0MATERIAL all the way down to the infopackage?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if you see At RSA1-->info providers, click/expand your info object 0Material, it may shows as above. think so.

former_member212897
Participant
0 Kudos

Im going to close this and thanks for your help.

I believe this to be an ID10T error in which case there never was an issue.

Ram as you mentioned I can also look at the infoproviders and 0MATERIAL will display as you said and im able to expand down to the lowest level. Sorry for waisting your time on an issue that was never really an issue.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not a problem. Some time it happens.

Answers (0)