cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoobjects greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to install business content infoobjects in the development system. As soon as I collected the necessary objects into the right side window most of them became greyed. Can someone tell me why is happeneing. They were green before I dragged to the right side window. If I go ahead and install them, It will say some objects are missing business content can't be installed. I appreciate your thoughtful responses.

Thanks,

Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SSree,

I have refreshed and it is still greyed out. I was able to install single infoobjects which doesn't have any attributes. If I choose any infoobject that have attributes only some of the attributes have green ball and rest are greyed out. Thanks

Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Can you refresh your screen (F5) and see if it's green again.

Also, can you select one specific infoobject and drag & drop it in the right window (in the 5th column, active version available do you see green ball (active version available) or is it blank?

Can you try installing one or two infoobjects to see if you are having any problem. By the way what's your collection mode? Let us know the error message/numbers as well.

Sree