We are getting following error
"InfoObject ABC does not contain alpa-conforming value"
Searched for service site but didnt find any match.
BW server is having following patch levels
SAP_ABA 640 0015 SAPKA64015 Cross-Application Component
SAP_BASIS 640 0015 SAPKB64015
SAP Basis Component
PI_BASIS 2004_1_640 0010 SAPKIPYI6A
Basis Plug-In (PI_BASIS) 2004_1_640
SAP_BW 350 0013 SAPKW35013
Business Information Warehouse
BI_CONT 353 0000 -
Business Intelligence Content
And following is the help message , but unfortunately we are not able to figure out what could be the reason. If we remove ALPHA conversion routine from the infoobject its working perfectly fine.
Pls let us know the cause of the problem.
Thanks a lot.
Diagnosis The system checked whether the loaded InfoObject value conforms to the conversion exit.The check failed.
The value '1' was loaded into an InfoObject with alpha exit, even though the value '0000000001' was expected.
Systemresponse The load process has failed or the erroneous records are displayed in the monitor. This does not depend on how error handling is set up.
Find out why the data does not conform to the conversion exit, and, if possible, correct the cause. Possible causes are errors in Business Content or an error in a customer exit in the source system.
If you cannot correct the problem, you have the option of removing the conversion exit on the InfoObject. However, since the system has already
been converted, duplicates appear in the system again.
Roberto : I have removed the ALPHA exit for some info objects but i think its getting into loop and asking me to remove it from all the info objects , so i thought some thing wrong with system or program .That was the aim for posting this issue in the forum.
AHP : Thanks a lot. Your suggestion solved the problem.(In Transfer rule click on the checkbox Conversion routine ) You have got a very good knowledge of system.