cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info object has not yet been imported successfully

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have transported 0MAT_UNIT info object under this object there are few attributes and one of the attribute 0LEN has not transported . when I transported that object it encountered an error

The log says

ERROR : Object IOBJ 0LEN has not yet been imported successfully

DIAGNOSIS : The object R3TR IOBJ 0LEN has not yet been imported with out error

SYSTEM RESPONSE : Import post processing is not performed for this object

PROCEDURE : Examine the import log for this transport request for error message

Repeat the import after removing the cause of the error

Kindly suggest me

Regards

Anjali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Problem solved

Thanks to all

Regards

Saroja

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check whether Infoobject is imported successfully in next system.

Always use transport connection for importing objects into next system so it will not left any object.

In your case there is a possibility that R3TR IOBJ 0LEN is not sent in the transport. Try to collect the object in the TR and send it to next system.Then reimport your old TR again of 0MAT_UNIT .

Thanks and regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Check why the request got error out, first you will have to transport the individual infoobject after that reimport the earlier request.

Regards,

Durgesh.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Collect the 0LEN in active version into a new transport and import it. Next re-import the failed transport.

Note: The objects that needs to be imported into target system should be active in the source system

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sai

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. from your DEV system add the infoobject 0LEN to new request,and transport to you target system;

2.Re-import you the error request again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

First activate 0LEN in your DEV system. If it is already active, then also you can again activate it by going to change mode. When you will activate it you will get a pop up for a transport request. Collect that infoobject 0LEN in a new TR and transport it. It will be activated in your QA/PROD system.

I think your 0MAT_UNIT is also inactive after first transport. So when you have successfully transported 0LEN then again activate 0MAT_UNIT in dev and transport in a new TR. Your problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Indrashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved

Thanks

Regards

Anjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Check whether 0LEN is active in DEV system or not.

If not activate the info object 0LEN in DEV and collect the active version into new transport request.

Import the new transport into your system, it will get successful

Regards,

Venkatesh