cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indexing document failed. HTTP-Proxy: ServiceUnavailable (Errorcode 13503)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am able to create an index but it is showing red in trex monitor->display queue.It says preparation failed 6 and also To be transmited 5.When i see the log file it says "Indexing document failed. HTTP-Proxy: ServiceUnavailable (Errorcode 13503)".

I had created one index perviously it was showing in the search result but its queue status was red also.but now any more index result is not showing in the search result.I cannot understand why it is happening has i have performed all the post installation steps including the setting of bypass proxy server address in portal services.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.Yes, i have added the host name in HTTP Proxy settings in EP.But How to check the settings of these tickets which you were saying.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes it is EP6.0 sp15 and trex 6.1 on win2003.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have added TREX Host to HTTP-Proxy Bypass Server? If not maybe this can be the reason why it doesn't work. Please also check the validity of the ticket which is send during the requests.

Best regards,

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes indexing has worked for a word document.But when i put the folder containing number of documents as data source then in display queue status of trex monitor it shows a red status with "processing failed"(equal to the number of documents inside the folder).In the log message i see the error message"Indexing document failed. HTTP-Proxy: ServiceUnavailable (Errorcode 13503)".After some Hours when i stop the index in trex monitor as nothing was happening.When i search the folder(in search command box) with the name it is showing the folder as it is containing the document.But when i try to search the documents as string with * at the end by name then there is no result.

I think as indexing of the documents was not done so documents could not be searched but how come i see the folder containning the document when i but the folder name in the search request.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

has indexing ever worked?

Is this TREX 6.1?

On which OS?

Regards, Karsten