cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect sequence of record update in 2LIS_11_VAITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue in loading data for 2LIS_11_VAITM. This is a delta load that happens evey day. It was loading fine till December 2009. Starting January Users started reporting that Net Value is not reported correctly for some Sales Orders.

On Investigating the Issue for specific sales orders, I noticed in the PSA for some line item, the records are coming as follows

PSA data

Packet Record Cancel Sales Doc Line Item Categ Comp Changed on Create date Net Price Net value Net Wt

3 225 22460864 10 ZPRT US37 3/23/2010 200 200 1

3 226 22460864 20 ZPRT US37 3/23/2010 3/23/2010 500 1,000.00 2

3 227 X 22460864 20 ZPRT US37 3/23/2010 3/23/2010 0 0 2.000-

3 228 22460864 20 ZPRT US37 3/23/2010 0 0 2

After loading and activating in DSO, the records for Sales Order 22460864 line item 20 looks like as follows;

DSO Active Data;

DOC_NUM ORD_ITEM CATEG Changed on CCode Create dt Create time Net Price Net Value

0022460864 000010 ZTPR 00/00/0000 US37 03/23/2010 15:33:08 200.00 200.00

0022460864 000020 ZPRT 00/00/0000 US37 03/23/2010 15:34:13 0.00 0.00

This is incorrect to What is it in SAP R/3 for the Sales Order 22460864

SAP R/3 Data

DOC_NUM ORD_ITEM CATEG Changed on CCode Create dt Create time Net Price Net Value

0022460864 000010 ZTPR 00/00/0000 US37 03/23/2010 15:33:08 200.00 200.00

0022460864 000020 ZPRT 00/00/0000 US37 03/23/2010 15:34:13 500.00 1000.00

The way we created the Sales Order in SAP R3 is;

First created line item 10 with Net Price 200.00 and Net Value 200.00

Next created line item 20 with Net Price 0.00 and Net Value 0.00.

Saved the Sales Order, Then

changed line item 20 with Net Price 500.00 and Net Value 1000.00.

Have anyone of you come across this situation, What was the solution implemented to correct this.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bala

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the same sales order appear in your other quality/validation boxes. In that case you could fill the setup table there and do a full repair request for the concerned sales orders in BW. This would allow you to check the data and correct it so that the users are reported of the correct data. Meantime, it would be good to open up a message to SAP on the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samik,

As you had mentioned, I do a full repair request in production to recover the data, that is only a temporary solution.

I did simulate the scenarion in the quality box, the results of which I posted here in SDN. The same thing is happening in quality box, too.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bala,

To trouble shoot it better, create a sales order in r/3 in exactly similar fashion and at each stage post delta to BW. This would help you see if there are extractor issues or something more happened in between the time frame it went good to bad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at note 1364827 if that the case you are facing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samik,

After going through the note, we created records based on ATP check, and the sequence of records coming to bw is correct.

Looks like this Note will resolve the issue. I will move the note to production and let you know if it has resolved the issue or not.

Thanks,

Bala