cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming invoice not get posted through workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on workflows for incoming invoice used by bus2081. i am facing the problem when the user clicks on post button after verifying the invoice the workitem not posted .and is it showing debit and credit miss match . while posting it with out workflow the document was posted with out error even debit credit miss match

please give me the solution to overcome from this problem .

Thanks

Sreenath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it like some method in background is posting it if user clicks on post button in work item decison one. Can you please explanin your scenario in detial pls

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

The incoming invoice was developed by some one already it is working fine but the problem is when the last user checked parked invoice and he clicks to post the invoice it should post and the workitem has to disappear in his inbox but its not posting through the workflow and it is still his inbox when he try to post the invoice manually it is working fine and invoice gets posted.

Thanks

Sreenath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

Client requires when he clicks on post button the invoice has to post and updates in table and the workitem has to disappear in his in box next workflow has to complet .

Please advice me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Sreenath

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What type of task is used for posting is it synchronus or async one... Async one will need terminating events then only workitem will get completed and removed. If it is working in background check what does the workflow log says.. Does it remain in process and message is execution interupted.?check if bacground user wf batch has authrization to post it. Check in sm21 also.

Nabheet

Edited by: nabheetmadan09 on Feb 12, 2012 7:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the workflow log.

Especially the step where it is lying in approver inbox and check the step history tab of that step.

Check whether approver is having required authorization to post it.

Cheers,

Raja.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The method used 'synchronous object method'.

tanks & Regards

Sreenath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked the workflow is working fine but the actual issue comes to picture when the user clicks on the post button on workitem some invoices gets posted and some invoices not posting. is it workflow isssue ?

Sreenath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be authorisation issue.

Compare the invoice values which user is able to approve and not.

Maybe he doesn't have enough authorisation limit to post those invoices.

Ask him to do it from SBWP backend inbox.

If it is not going from his inbox means, check the SU53 t code after he clicks on post button.

Then see in SU53 whether any authorisation is missing.

It's not a workflow issue. If there is an issue in workflow means, he should not be able to post any invoices.

Cheers,

Raja.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja , Nabheet ,

can you tell me how to do workflow for vendor invoice (FV60) , is there any standard BO and workflow telmplate ,

My requirement is first user creates the doc through FV60 then it comes bill registration then workflow gets triggered and sends the document to FB60 for post . .

Please help me to do this .

Regards

Sreenath

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are looking for parking the invoice in FV60 and then getting it posted via approval then we have BO FIPP and SAP has provided standard workflows for it WS1000051 is one of them. Search over you will find many,

Nabheet