cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone tell me what is DataSource for extracting inbound delivery , I'd like to load the item data and some header data such as shipping type , rount... etc.

I've tried LE / SD DataSource , it looks they can load the outbound delivery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fengie,

There are various ways to get LIKP or LIPS data into BW..I will surely suggest a few of them.

But first thing you have to do is determine exact info you want to get into BW.

1. We can create a view based on LIKP (Delivery header) & LIPS (Delivery item) by creating a joing & extract data into BW ..this might be the simplest way.(this will not touch any other developments you have done)

2. If you are saying that you have logic that relates PO with internal delivery number.

you can enhance may PO data sources to extract info into BW. once you have the information (make sure before changing extractor you might have to initialize the data target for it)

Hope this helps.

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

For inbound delivery need to enhance the datasource to get the information (vbfa table? i guess and also material and serial numbers)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kunal , our MM guys are using inbound delivery for PO confirmation, then GR is based on this delivery. We have to load the data in header and items , there are tables LIKP and LIPS for this inbound delivery . I wonder why there isn't any avaiable Business Content DataSource for this delivery? but there are standard DataSource for outbound delivery.

Could you pls tell me what kind of DataSource I should do enhancement ? If I cannot find them I have to create old one such the InfoSet DataSource .

Thanks !