cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), in Modeler, import excel file error/continuous loading

pdarshh58

My excel file is has 10 columns and 30 rows.

When I tried to import my excel file in Modeler, it takes a very long amount of time (about 30 minutes) and then displays following Error:

An unknown error has occurred. Try the operation again or refresh the browser. If you continue to see this error, please contact your Administrator.

Correlation ID: 77665595-1382-4792-8327-184778092444

Can you please help?

Thank you so much!!

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

As you're looking to get most out of your community membership, please consider include a profile picture to increase user engagement & additional resources to your reference that can really benefit you:

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

N1kh1l
Active Contributor

pdarshh58

pdarshh58If your tenant is the trial tenant then there is an ongoing issue with file uploads for model /dataset creation or data loads into model. Currently its not possible to load files into SAC trial tenants.

If its a organisation tenant, you can raise an incident to SAP.

Hope this helps !!

Nikhil

pdarsh312
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I need to import Excel file to SAC Modeler because I am completing Forage Virtual Internship which gives me chance to complete a project for SAP. Here is the link: www.theforage.com.

Do you know if there is another way to import the Excel file. Because I need to finish the Forage's Internship, so that I can put that on my resume to increase my chances to get internship at SAP.

Have a great weekend!!

pdarsh312
Explorer
0 Kudos

Also, do you know when SAP will fix the issue

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Darshil,

We are currently experiencing a dysfunction in the free trial version of SAP Analytics Cloud, with the file upload functionality, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

As you probably know, the trial version of SAP Analytics Cloud is limited in time and functionality, as its first purpose is to allow you to check its value. This trial version is not suitable for advanced testing or for creating analyses that can be used in the enterprise.

If your need is to learn SAP Analytics Cloud, I recommend requesting a guided SAC experience at https://www.sap.com/products/technology-platform/cloud-analytics.html

If your need is to work with enterprise data, since you is already an SAP Analytics Cloud customer, you should contact your IT department in charge of SAP solutions and ask them to grant you access to their SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant.

In case your company is already an SAP customer, and you need to work with enterprise data, you should contact your IT department in charge of SAP solutions and ask them to grant you access to their SAP Analytics Cloud Test Tenant that they certainly have already.

If your company is a partner of SAP, you should contact the department in charge of SAP solutions and ask them to grant you access to the SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant for testing and demo that they probably already have.

Best regards,

Antoine Chabert (SAC Product Management)

pdarsh312
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Antoine,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I need to import Excel file to SAC Modeler because I am completing Forage Virtual Internship which gives me chance to complete a project for SAP. Here is the link: www.theforage.com.

Do you know if there is another way to that I can import the Excel file. Because I need to finish the Forage's Internship, so that I can put that on my resume to increase my chances to get internship at SAP.

Have a great weekend!!

Thanks again!

pdarsh312
Explorer
0 Kudos

Also, do you when SAP will fix it?

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Darshil, I am sorry I don't know the fix ETA at this stage. Best regards Antoine

amartya_ghosh2023
Participant

Hi,

In Sap Sac trial version there is an issue with file uploading for models. You can not do it now. But If you have a organaisation tenants or version than you can create a ticket to sap for this issue.

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

amartya.ghosh2023

What is the point of writing the same answer to an already answered question?

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello pdarshh58 the problem has now been resolved. Please give it a new try and please accept this answer (as well as SAP apologies for the inconvenience faced). Kind regards, Antoine Chabert (SAC Product Management)

sourabhpaul
Participant
0 Kudos

Maybe it will be because of a network issue, please try again after reloading SAC. if problem persist then please raise ticket in SAP.