cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Logon Screen iam not able to see 'GetSupport' link ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Logon Screen iam not able to see 'GetSupport' link ?what is the procedure to enable "Get Support" Link .?

Thanks

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

See parameter ume.logon.logon_help in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/52/4c6c3e58d0d064e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Hope it helps

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

how to change it true?

Thanks

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Detlev

Paremater value ume.logon.logon_help how we can set to true?

Please send me clear procedure

Thanks

Srikanth

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Detlev

Hi Detlev

When we click on “Get Support” we find dropdown box in that we can find ‘Password Reset ‘and ‘Other Logon Problems’

to change the fuctionality “Password Reset” and ‘Other Logon Problems’ we need do modify com.sap.portal.runtime.logon,par in that umPasswordReset.jsp we need to modify.

My problem is whenever user have problem with password he go with this option

"passsword reset" ,after giving all the user details when user clicks on submit button ,that user details should send it to me..?there is any document which helps me?and where should i change ?

Thanks

Srikanth

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

> there is any document which helps me? and where should i change ?

No, there is no document about this. I already have done similar modifications of these functions, but this is really project work. Needs decompiling the implementation classes etc., so just some experience in portal modification.

As the implementation of this stuff on SAP side is relatively straight forward, it shouldn't be a big problem if you know in general how to modify a standard implementation.

Best regards

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Detlev..

Iam looking into umResetPassword.jsp.some issues are there any no problem, thanks for ur support.

you was saying that you did that one if some helpfull info is there means it will be helpfull for me

Answers (0)