cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Rejection Summary no longer an option in SAC

jfcolleps
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Usually after running an import there is an option to download a rejection summary. I knew rows would be rejected from the validation process but I don't see the option for the download once the import is complete. Am I missing something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jfcolleps
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you both Sandip and Susanne for your quick replies and suggestions and testing this out on your side. 🙂

The issue persisted today. We had a large backlog of historical uploads, approximately 120. I deleted about 90% of them and kept all of our previous loads from the past month. For some reason this corrected the problem, and I was able to access the rejection summaries from the last couple of imports I had made.

I am not sure I would call this the correct solution, but it works, so I am going with it for now.

Thanks again!

Susanne_Helbig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear jfcolleps,

I know that sometimes the Data Timeline for export jobs is not refreshing properly after the first run, but I haven't seen this for import jobs yet and I also cannot reproduce.

Can you please try to run the import job again and see if the Data Timeline is refreshing properly?
In case it's still not refreshing, I would recommend you to create an SAP incident on category LOD-ANA-ML-DE.

I hope this helps!

Best regards
Susanne

sandip_kumar003
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe there can be some issue with your tenant, please check your system version,

I didn't get any errors while importing data as you can see in the picture below:

My tenant version is 2023.09

Best Regards,

Sandip Kumar.