cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image on custom screen

Jakub
Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to use an image form the attachment tab to display it on the TI screen? Something like on product TI screen.

I made a small test and I know that if I will use a URL for an image this will work. But how to do the same with the picture in the attachment tab. Is it possible?

At this moment I use the FileContentURI from attachments but it does not work...

I used too binary object from file content node but the result is still wrong...

Regards,
Jakub

dhem
Active Participant

Hi Jakub, just wanted to let you know that this question is not related to the SAP Cloud SDK, therefore I unfortunately lack the knowledge to help you. Good luck!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jakub
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, it doesn't work, the system has some trouble to open this URI from the attachment tab.

Do you have any tips on how to solve this problem? I changed the format of the image and size but this change didn't work.

In the attachment tab, I have type Image for my file.

Regards,
Jakub

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Sorry maybe you need to reach out to product support for it now,

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your understanding is correct that you need to bind TI "SwatchSource" property to imageURI but not binary value. However, what I am unable to understand is, what happens if there are more than 1 image(s) in the attachment tab of TI? Which Image will be shown? So, in my opinion, it will be tough to achieve with your case to display an image in TI corner.

But if it is unavoidable then you do a workaround (for custom UI) only:

1. Create new field to store imageURI.

2. In BeforeSave or AfterModify event try to copy the value of attachment URI to imageURI field.

3. Bind the field imageURI to TI "SwatchSource" property as given in :

https://answers.sap.com/questions/12212847/how-to-add-image-to-a-custom-ti-screen.html

Thanks

Saurabh