Using Crystal Reports as shipped with VS2008.
In the Report Header Section I have an image. I've checked the 'Underlay following Sections' so it appears as a watermark (Back ground) image.
All is fine except that it overwrites my borders on ILineObjects and IBoxObjects specified in the Details Section. Data still comes out fine.
The issue can be reproduced very easily.
1. Create a new report
2. In the Report Header Section add an image
3. check the 'Underlay following Sections' for the Report Header Section
4. In the Details section hook to a datasource and add a field
5. Draw a box around the field
6. Run the report and the data will appear but the box will be overwritten by the image
Hope you can help us on this issue.
Thanks in Advance