cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Schema issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We added a new field in Idoc schema, and now we can see the new field at we02/we05 idoc list, however, we don't receive it in XI.

I already imported the Idoc schema in XI again, updated the mappings, and it still with the same issue.

Do you guys know where is the problem?

Thanks,

Luí

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Go to IDX2, delete and reimport IDOC Schema and make sure you see the field in the imported idoc.

Regards,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I confirmed that idoc metadata was wrong, so I delete and when I tried to import it, an information pop-up open with the following info: "I::000". I already tried with other Message Types and appears the same pop-up...

DO you guys know what is that?

Luí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could be an aurhotization problem, that the RFC user in the connection doesn't have sufficient rightsfor the function groups called when loading IDoc metadata.

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

If you have deleted the entry in IDX2, pls send the IDOC again from the source system(the latest metadata is downloaded if it is not present in IDX2) and check in IDX2 whether the new field has come in...

Thanks,

Renjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No messages arrive in XI after having deleted the entry in IDX2, thus no new metadata is downloaded.

Any idea?

/Björn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was facing the same problem from other point (I saw the error on the trfc queue in the sender system).

After reading your posts I have tried with IDX2 and same problem than you, so I began to debug in XI (newbie in XI, olddie in ABAP ).

I have seen that the message is raised when trying to do the RFC call <i>IDX_META_SYNTAX_READ</i>. I tried with se37 in r/3 and it worked so only the user could be.

I have changed the user in the RFC destination in XI to my dialogue R/3 user and now XI has received the first idoc from R/3. The previous user was a service user with sapall/sapnew profiles so it doesn't makes sense but... <b>it works for me! </b>

hope it helps you,

David R.