Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoC getting struck

anvardheen_jabarullah
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing issues for IDoC getting struck in SAP system. Let us know what are the actions taken from BASIS end for this IDoC struck issue?

What are the checks to be performed for finding what is caused?

Please guide me how to find out the issue and where

Regards,

Dheen AJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anvardheen_jabarullah
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishi and narendar for your quick reply.

Once received this issue, I have done the normal checklist like SM59,st22 and sm21.

after that I executed SM58 and found the screens as attached. Do We need to check anymore t-code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SM58 initial screen is ok.

related to the second screen it looks system detected that the Dictionary-type changed during the processing of the idoc.

What is the rfc that you see in sm58 for this line. Which system is it. I think that you need to get your abaper and tell hime to check .

was this working earlier . has there been any transports being imported when this issue happened either in your system or target system .

Check with your functional team what are these idoc about and if you can reprocess one but need to confirm with them first. .

Thanks

RishI Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all you need to check what is the receiver of those idoc...

There can be different reason that the idoc are stuck.

• Program error
  • Stuck as the receiver system has issue or not enough processes.
  • You should go in Sm 58 and and see what error you see in there.
  • Can increase the queue if the receivers system has capacity to Handel it in SMQR.

Can you please explain what kind of functionality these idoc are handling.

Seen mostly issue when CUA or large data or connection not working.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

P1431323954
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Dheen,

What was the IDOC status.

Please check  is there any performance issue(review ST03)

Database performance issue (ST04) &Space issues db02

There are other  number of reasons to get entries in SM58.For instance if the receiving system is not reachable (e.g. network problems). (Or if there is a short-dump when the receiving system tries to process the call I think).

You can schedule report RSARFCEX to automatically process entries that are stuck in SM58.