Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES Installation "Change default passwords" Phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the following errors

ERROR 2009-01-24 15:39:55

FRF-00007 Unable to open RFC connection.

MUT-03025 Caught ERfcExcept in Modulecall: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon).

FCO-00011 The step changeDDIC000Password with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_ABAP_Reports|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CI_Instance_ABAP_Passwords|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|changeDDIC000Password was executed with status ERROR .

I logged on to SAP and changed the DDIC passwords to the new, custom ones and nothing...

I changed them back to the defaut ones, restated the SAP instances and restarted the instlallation and still no luck

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the post processing step, no need to worry about it. Just delete sap* from 000 client at database level. start your database& sap then login with sap* in client with new password pass

then change the password of DDIC in same client.

Regards

Nick Loy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx guys for your anawers, i had to cancel the installation....a lot of real work to do now

But anyway thanx, allthe possibe points were awarded.

Cheers

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At that phase, up the instance and login with sap/06071992 to 000 client and change the password of DDIC user.now log off sap and login with DDIC user and change the initial password.Now log off and continue the installation and when it asks for DDIC password....give the newly last assigned password of DDIC.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether database space allocation is insufficient & also check the virtual memory.

Cheers

Deepanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

we will face this error during installation

for 4.7-->Unable to open RFC connection. when the server is not up we have to manually up it so tht the the script runs and it will ask for password change.

ecc6-->here in the beginning only we give the passwords for ides or nonides starting of installtion.

please explain in detail .

Regards

Zia