Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Authentication Service + Web IDE = HTTP Status 403 - Forbidden

former_member603527
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I have IAS (identity authentication service) <xxxxx> .accounts.ondemand.com, where I added 2 administrators and 1 users. I also connected the trial version of the SAP Cloud Platform to Security> Trust + Create a new application in IAS. When I try to launch an application from the WEB IDE platform, the answer:

HTTP Status 403 - Forbidden

How i could open this capability for my WEB IDE?

Thank you a LOT!

Regards,

Dmitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

enric101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Try to add you users in " service > SAP Web IDE Full-Stack > Configure service " and in this section add the user ID:

Best regards,

Enric Castella

former_member603527
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Enric,

Thank you for your answer, but something not work..

Maybe something need to configure in IAS?

Thank you & Regards,

Dmitry

lucasvaccaro
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dmitry,

You have to assign users from the IAS tenant to the Web IDE roles. By default, the P-user ID is sent by IAS to SCP. Usually, the ID is shorter than the ones in the screenshot. You can get them from the IAS Admin Console > User Management.

Best Regards,
Lucas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rsletta
Contributor
0 Kudos

You should follow the excellent blog post by muralidaran.shanmugham2, that explains how to set this up, with user group assertion based permissions. That way you don't have to manually administer user access. https://blogs.sap.com/2018/07/18/setup-a-platform-identity-provider-for-sap-cloud-platform/

former_member603527
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks you a lot!!! Its works!

Good luck, guys 😉

enric101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dmitry, as lucas has said, the user will probably be PXXXX (shorter than you show in your the screen)

Regards,

Enric Castella