Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBAN values not added via change request

mgupta24
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have created a change request in MDG to add bank details with IBAN number. However after CR gets final check approved, I can see the bank details updated but unable to view the IBAN number neither at BP level nor in ECC. Please advise what things I need to check to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Firstly check if IBAN is updated in MDG . Check in BP tcode and TIBAN table.If it is maintained in MDG check the inbound paylod / idoc in targer system if it have the IBAN . Lastly check if there is any CVI failure.

Thanks,

Preetesh

mgupta24
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Preetesh!

I have checked IBAN value in BP tcode and it is not updated there. Also I have checked in MDS_PPO2 and I can't see any errors.

Please advise

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

mgupta24
The first thing you should do is check if the IBAN number is being correctly entered into the CR. If it is, then you should look into the mapping between the ECC and the BP to make sure that the correct fields are being mapped. You should also check the data replication settings and the mapping between the external system and the BP to make sure that the data is being correctly replicated across the systems. Additionally, you should check if the IBAN number is being populated in the correct field in the ECC and that the correct field is being mapped to the BP.