cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to select all entries coming in my RAP application.

AR77
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a GSTR1 report by using RAP in SAP S4 HANA Public Cloud, 

My application is working fine but when I am clicking on select all button to send the data to another portal then only initial entries( ex- 120 entries got selected ) are got selected only, but in my application i have 600+ entries.

I want to select all the coming entries in my GSTR1 application.

Please suggest how to acheive the same.

Thanks for your support.

SAP BTP, ABAP environment ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model RISE with SAP SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility 

AR77
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help! on this topic. Is there any way to handle this issue.

I need this solution only for RAP Application. I am not using BAS Platform. 

Thanks in Advance for your help!

Best Regards

AR77

SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility SAP BTP, ABAP environment ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peterpersiel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi AR77,

The selectAll property mentioned in https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/sdk/#/topic/116b5d82e8c545e2a56e1b51b8b0a9bd might be what you are looking for.

From my understanding by default only the loaded data is selected. This is done for performance reasons, especially when dealing with large amounts of data.

However, you can change this behavior by setting the selectAll property to true in your table configuration.

If you are developing your UI in Business Application Studio you could also try to use the Guided Development feature for the same.

Best regards,
Peter

AR77
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks for your reply but I am not using BAS platform, I want to put the code in Behaviour Implementation Class only