Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to import 100 lines of GRPO in SAP B1

Samudra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to import to SAP my GRPOs. I can see the standard option of 'Electronic Document Import Wizard '. Can you please tell me how I shall go about it?

With Regards,

Samudra Gupta 

View Entire Topic
Johan_H
Active Contributor

Hi Samudra Gupta,

Importing GRPOs (and other transactions as well) is best done with the Data Transfer Workbench. This software is included in the SAP Business One installation media.

Once installed, you can find a folder with Excel templates in the Windows Start menu:

Johan_H_0-1709297225691.png

it will open the folder in a Windows Explorer window. Please browse to the Goods Receipt PO subfolder.Johan_H_1-1709297332027.png

Fill in the necessary templates, save them as Text (Tab delimited) and import them with the DTW. I recommend that you try this out in a test database first.

Please note, that all master data (products, business partners, tax, etc) must be in the system. You can use the DTW also to enter or update master data.

Regards,

Johan

Samudra
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Johan, yes we can use DTW, but this functionality would be used by the user on a daily basis. I was hoping if any other way was possible. Like I saw there is a standard tool of 'Electronic Document Import Wizard''. But to configure that I might have to define the EFM project file.
Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In a scenario where you need to import a lot of transactions on a daily basis, you could use B1iF. This software is also free, and it would allow you to set up a system where you only need to save the import file into a designated folder.

For the EFM you can find more information here.