cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a help on the Planning Function (Formulae).

nilesh_labde2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Thanks for your reply.

Follwing is the trace for one material.

Curr..........Customer.................FISCPER.........Revenue..........Sales Qty..............Budge Sale Price

#.............. U005001315............001.2009..........0.00.................100.......................0.00

#.............. U005001315............001.2009..........0.00.................100.......................0.00

USD......... ..#..............................#..................0.00...................0...................... 10.00

USD......... ..#..............................#..................0.00...................0...................... 10.00

The Rows in Blue color are before excecution.

Please see if you can make out some changes in code.

re

Nilesh labde

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope in the while you solved the problem.

If not In the debug you have to look if can read properly the values in the same time

In the ABAP code generated by the fox it happens this

this is the perform or routine

routine A {0G_QABSMG,#,ZCUSTOMER,ZFISCPER} and put results into F001 or F002 etc...

and this is another perform

routine B {ZPRICE,'USD',#,#} and put results into F002 or 3.... where F00X is just a type F varable.

routine C = results from A x result from B . it s the calcation F001 x F002

From the trace u can see that read them and it s fine, the problem is for generating your new record of routine C , should read them all together the A routine and B routine.

To read them properly depends also from the FOREACH because it become a LOOP AT..... when translated.

if you do not want to debug try

data value type f. for the declatarion the the fox

to put in the FOX code just after the FOREACH.

value = {0G_QABSMG,#,ZCUSTOMER,ZFISCPER}.

MESSAGE i00(00) with value 'A'.

value = {ZPRICE,'USD',#,#}

message i00(00) with value 'B'

In this way without to debug you will follow in the trace results what did in the same time to find both values, for the quantity and the price.

If one per time is 0 , this means that from the FOREACH read them properly but in sequential way and doesn't jump to catch the other when should be done to make calulation.

Let us know.

Answers (0)