cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I canu00B4t SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' for VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, this is my first post ever and I´m also new in WorkFlow so I hope this post be clear enough. I´m having the following problem: I have a very simple Workflow scenario for deliveries, so far I have created a Z Object called ZLIKP which is derived obviously from LIKP, inside this workflow in one task I need to send a Workitem to the user´s Workplace after the Post Goods Issue Event, everything so far is fine, but in the Workitem element I need to create an access to VF01 in order that the user that receives this task start the Billing process, I can create the access using an own method in ZLIKP lets say "CALL_VF01" for Call Transaction but when I try to use the following code I get to VF01 transaction but I don't get the delivery number inside VF01:

BEGIN_METHOD CALL_VF01 CHANGING CONTAINER.

SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD OBJECT-KEY.

CALL TRANSACTION 'VF01' .

END_METHOD.

I have made other test calling transactions like VL03 or even a Z transaction and it has worked fine in that scenarios, I just don´t know what I´m missing here.

Could anyone please help me???

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Atreide on Feb 18, 2011 1:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Welcome to the SDN Workflow forum!

I hope you delegated LIKP to ZLIKP and didn't create a copy.

Does the method work when you run it outside of workflow? How do you know AUN is a valid parameter name for that transaction?

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your welcome and reply Rick.

I had a terrible mistake in the title of my post it is not VF03 is VF01 the correct transaction what I want to call with the delivery number parameter filled, sorry for that.

And if the method runs out of the Workflow I haven´t tried that yet I will try to do it in a simple ABAP program.

And how do I know that ID parameter AUN is valid in VF01 is using the technical information with the keyboard F1 for the field that I want to fill, there is the id value that I´m taking.

Now I have found a kind of workaround to the problem, I´m using call transaction with the BDC parameters, I mean now instead of just set parameter ID before call transaction I´m calling the program, the dynpro,etc. kind of Batch Imput for VF01 and it´s working!!! I just don´t know where the delivery number was getting missed with the another way I was trying, right now I don´t have SAP in front of me so I can´t post the exact code that I used, I´ll post it on Monday. And I hope you can tell me then if this approach is correct or should I change it.

Regards Atreide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for post unitl now, but here it is the code that does the trick, I hope it helps anyone.

BEGIN_METHOD CALL_TRANSACTION CHANGING CONTAINER.

DATA: BDCDATA TYPE TABLE OF BDCDATA.
   DATA: ITAB TYPE TABLE OF BDCMSGCOLL.
   DATA: WA_BDCDATA TYPE BDCDATA.
   MOVE OBJECT-KEY TO LIKP-VBELN.

WA_BDCDATA-PROGRAM  = 'SAPMV60A'.
   WA_BDCDATA-DYNPRO   = '0102'.
   WA_BDCDATA-DYNBEGIN = 'X'.

APPEND WA_BDCDATA TO BDCDATA.

CLEAR WA_BDCDATA.
   WA_BDCDATA-FNAM = 'KOMFK-VBELN(1)'.
   WA_BDCDATA-FVAL = OBJECT-KEY.
   APPEND WA_BDCDATA TO BDCDATA.