cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am getting the following error in SAP BI while creating report: Server session has presumably been terminated The connection is no longer exists or is instable log on to the server again to create a new connection getnode: RFC exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting the following error in SAP BI while creating report: Server session has presumably been terminated The connection is no longer exists or is instable log on to the server again to create a new connection getnode: RFC exception

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check the Short dump - ST22, by seeing error message, you can know the situation what to do.

most of the time while executing Bex if throws an error, it will be the buffer one or another will be the load burden on servers during that period. with help of basis person you can resolve..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

I was having the same issue and I solved it by resetting the buffers via tcode /$SYNC as Pradeep suggested.

Regards,

Jose

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moving to BI Platform

Tammy (Moderator)

pradeep_gupta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Venkata,

Check ST22 and let us know the dump which you are getting.

Also Try resetting the buffers with TCode " /$SYNC", and again check the Bex Query designer.

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

This is related to connection issue it seems. Check ths RFC connection and check with Basis to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Aakash