cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP to WebService

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys ,

Need some help in configuring Http to WS , i am trying to define the communication channel for HTTP through a business service, need some in locating any posts in this area.

As we cant configure a sender side HTTP how can i achieve this ?

Reddy

View Entire Topic
moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

CHeck this thread~

/message/266750#266750 [original link is broken]

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks please confirm the following steps :

In IR :

1. To define DT's , MT's

2. 1 Sync Msg Interface for handling on sending side and 1 Sync Msg Interface for Ws

3. Msg mapping and Interface mapping accordingly.

I am confused what steps needed in Directory :

1. What Business systems / Services that need to be defined

2. Communication channels and agreements etc.

Please advise

Reddy

P.S. : I have downloaded Wfetch for this purpose !

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in IR-

1. No need of message types for the WebService. Because you are going to import the wsdl file in the External Definition.

2. You are right

3. As you said.

ID:-

Just create a Business Service. (No need of Business System in SLD). Add your Inbound and Outbound MEssage Interfaces explicitly into the Business Service.

Then create Communication CHannels- Http as a Sender, and SOAP as a Receiver.But there is no need of creating Sender Communication Channel for Http. Because there is no Sender Agreement required as it is part of ABAP stack. In your case, you are going to invoke the WebService from the SOAP Adapter.

So you need to create one Reciever SOAP communication channel.

Then Receiver Determination/Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement. No Sender Agreement required.

Also look the Blogs provided .

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

Well calling through HTML template is not working . I dont know why ? when using Test Message in RWB option its throwing some kind of adapter exception w.r.t. Parsing .

I saw an earlier post in the similar situation with the same WS , but couldnt find any possible solution.

Please suggest

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bujji

Can you tell us what kind of error you are getting in SXMB_MONI?

---satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , here is the error i am getting no clue of how to resolve it :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PARSING">ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>soap fault: No such operation 'getDistanceRequest'</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

this Operation "getDistanceRequest" is defined by the WSDL for distance request.

I dont know where itz going wrong, XMLSpy or any client is giving me the response ?

Best regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bujji Reddy,

For HTTP and IDoc adapters reside on the ABAP stack. So u need not define Sender Comm. channel and sender agreement.

-Naveen.

rohit_goel
Participant
0 Kudos

in this scenario ,

while creating receiver communication channel,what entry should be given in the "Connection Parameters Target URL".