cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I am new to PO/PI. I am developing SOAP to the Proxy scenario, I am testing the WSDL file using SOAP UI software and I am getting an error in the SOAP UI tool. Kindly suggest me to overcome this issue. Thanks in advance.

ERROR : HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=(tam00_PID_70)ID1513783250DB21066821525219634633End; Version=1; ......,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saikirankanduri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhinesh,

SLDCHECK - checks the connection to SLD

SLDAPICUST - It is a T-code (not RFC) which is used to maintain SLD access data.

SAPSLDAPI - RFC created manually to retrieve the data from SLD.

LCRSAPRFC or SAP_ESR_PROXY - Either of this connections should be present to get data from ESR or to read exchange profiles depending upon your system version.

If your SLDCHECK is running correclty, please check if it is showing up any business system after calling the function "LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM" or "LCR_GET_BS_DETAILS"

If it is not showing up any details, please create RFC connection SAPSLDAPI of type T

For more information on how to create RFC destination, please refer to the link below

https://help.sap.com/viewer/6dbe2ddcde6a4087858c533f8032445b/7.5.7/en-US/48a9bc457e28674be10000000a4...

Thanks and Regards

Saikiran Kanduri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Saikiran.

0 Kudos

when i tried with sldcheck tcode it shows connection to sld works correctly .

but in sm59 i cant able to see the connections which you mentioned above [ SLDAPICUST , LCRSAPRFC] so now i want to create this manually ?

0 Kudos

There some error in my sendor communication channel
which tells the message processing failed. cause ..... business system for <my target ecc system> does not exist.
but in my case i have already created the business system for my backend ecc and also i created proper receiving communication channel for my tageted ECC system.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

This issue is due to missing business system in the SLD.

Execute transaction SLDCHECK in ECC and check the below destinations in sm59.

SLDAPICUST, SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

saikirankanduri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhinesh,

Please check the error in PI Message monitoring or Comm channel monitoring.

BR

Saikiran Kanduri