cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update Calculated Measure based on Page or Input Text Value?

Vasu_Sac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created Calculated Measure ( Sales Ratio ) and updated both pages ( Budget, Actual) in story. The formula for Calculated Measure is different for Budget and Actual pages. I like to use the Calculated Measure name as Sales Ratio  in both pages with different formula. 

I thought to apply the formula based on Page No or Input text field value but didn't see any option to read Page No property or Input text field information in Calculated Measure .

How to achieve this requirement, any suggestions please.

Regards,

Vasu

View Entire Topic
N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Vasu_Sac 

You cannot use page id or number to determine the formula. Just keep 2calculated measures with their dedicated formula on each page tab. You can of course keep the description same for both calculated measure.

Hope this helps !!

Nikhil

Vasu_Sac
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi @N1kh1l Thanks for the reply. I assume the present SAC release will not support to maintain 2 calculated measures with same description because Calculated measure at story level and there is no Name ID to make use of same description . As mentioned by @William_Yu, need to wait for SAC release 2024 QRC3( wave 2024.10).
N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
@Vasu_Sac, Just keep a space at the end in one of the measures and they both will visually look the same.