cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport RRI Jump queries from Dev. to QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a cube and ODS and there is RRI between the two, where cube is sender. I transported all the queries for this cube and ODS into QA from Dev. client. But in QA, our RRI (Query jumps) are not working. Can anyone tell me how I can migrate this RRI, query jumps to QA ?

Thank you,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy !

Use transaction RSBBS..here you can find the transport connection button..push it after you have selected your sender/receiver...and that's all!

Hope it helps.

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Roberto, in RSBBS, there is two tabs QUERY and INFOCUBE, which one do I use? so in INFOCUBE tab, do I have to put my cube? pls elaborate a bit. thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also what settings in Transport collector. NECESSARY? BEFORE DATAFLOW?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

you can choose query or cube..it depends on what do you want to do..if you want to do this activity only for a single query, choose 'query' (specify the technical name of the sender query, you can also choose a query using input help), but if you have to transport a lot of queries for which a single cube is the sender(provider), then choose 'cube' (if you had assigned the same jump target to all queries in an InfoCube, enter the technical name of the required InfoCube).

In other words, follow the method you followed when you created the RRI.

In the transport collector, if you have already transported all the related necessary object (cube, query, etc) it's enough for this operation to collect only 'necessary object'...

Hope now is clearer..

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddy,

if you are not used to using RSBBS transaction, you can perform your transport in the 'usual' way...go to RSA1->Transport Connection->Object Types->Report-Report Interface and then choose your RRI by Infocube receiver or by Query Receiver...about grouping method, follow the consideration made in my previous post !

Again..

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

I transported using RSBBS itself. and its successful. Once again you are the man.

Answers (0)