former_member969341
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Like this:

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I'd like to recommend you with the following steps so you can get the most out of your community membership:

I also recommend that you include a profile picture. By personalizing your profile, you encourage readers to respond: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html.

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,
-Alex

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I changed the tag on your question to "SAP Crystal Reports", which is the correct tag for questions about report design. The "SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio" tag is for questions about how to use the .NET SDK in code.

-Dell

DellSC
Active Contributor

Please explain some more about what you're trying to do. The totals on the bars in your chart are adding up to more than 100%. So, are the black numbers in the scale at the bottom truly percentages? Or are they raw numbers?

Are you trying to replace the black numbers with the red percentages? Or are you trying to show the percentages in addition to the black numbers?

former_member969341
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The black numbers are raw numbers, and i'm trying to show the percentages in addition to the black numbers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)