Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see record in a Infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working in a BW implementation.

I had run a Infopackage for 2LIS_44_POSREC Infosource. In the Infopackage I put a flag in 'Initialize without data transfer" and I obtain 1 record. When I try to see this record in the Infocube the table appears empty. How can I see this record?

Thanks for your help

Rita Monteiro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have extract the Datasource in the R3 side and also in BW side, I have check in R3 the extractor (tcode RSA3), and in BW I have run an Infopackage and I get also "0 record". I belive that this datasource 2LIS_44_POSREC don't fill the setup table since this is by IDOC's which cannot be setup in an usual way.

So what I need to do to get records from this datasource?

Thanks

Rita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem.Except I know that there is no possibility to fulfill setup tables because 2LIS_44_POSREC is reading POS idocs and so the fulfilling setup tables is nonsensical.

P.

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Which Tcode you used to fill setup tables . You are checking RSA3 in R3 side Only ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already have extract the extractor 2LIS_44_POSREC in R3, and everything is OK, except the fact that in RSA3 tcode I get "0 records".

Thanks

Rita

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Set up table has no data , So Fill the Extractor From SBIW , And then check RSA3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have check the extractor 2LIS_44_POSREC in R3 side, through tcode RSA3, and appears this message: "0 records". But this extractor should give records. I have check also the LBWE and the extractor is active.

Thanks

Rita

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rita

whenever we do intialization without data transfer, a packet will be sent.

as this packet is the identification mark for the initialization but no data transfer will be done, thus we cannot see the record.

as record is the empty packet we cannot see the data.

hope clarified.

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check RSA3 if there is date for your data source .If there is data then check LBWE if your source is active or not ,also check job control maintained , if not maintained make job control to start . If everything ok in R3 side . Come to BW side Replicate the data source in BW side and do Full Load now you will get records.

Regards

Renjith Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help,

so in the next infopackage I don't need to put the flag in 'Initialize without data transfer", because this is only fto start the delta mechanism? So I will put the flag in the Deta Update?

Many thanks

Rita

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rita,

If you init without data then you need to do a full load to bring in all the data. Then you can run the delta loads at desirde frequency. Just running delta will no tbing you all the records.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to load and then run the delta load i suggest to do :

1)Delete the infocube Content

2)Delete the init mark from the infopackage.

3)Execute the infopackage in Initial Load but dont mark the flag "withou data.."

4)The execute the delta load.

End.

Point if useful please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I try to do the full load, I put the flag in the "Full update" and I get "0 records".

What I need to do to get all the record?

Thanks

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rita,

No data is transferred with this load...it is just to set the delta machanism for this datasource.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI RIta,

If you have marked "Init without data transfer" you wont see any records because this kind of transfer is to write the init mark and the start with delta load.

Is used when you have executed a repair load and then you want to continue with delta load.

Regards

Asign point if useful please.