cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restart processed IDoc in PI/XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, scenario is simple IDoc2IDoc.

On receiver site the Idocs are not processed and because of this they want to have the IDoc's send again from XI.

Here they are well processed.

I already tried ZRSXMB_SUPPORT_RESTART like given in one blog but with no success.

I also tried test-message in RWB but also no success.

Can anyone help please?!

br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use RWB to resend the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way is to achieve this is copy the payload and send the payload again by using Test Message option from Runtime Work bench.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RWB ,resend the message,

reg,

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Be very careful of this.. due to serialiastion issues, this may not work!

check the queues and SM58 in all systems !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, well in sm58 i don't have to check anything because the messages are stuck in ALE - to see in bd87/we02. Because of missing user roles the messages are not processed and therefore our client wants to hvae them send again to see if the newly given roles are OK for tzhe RFC-User.

So what is your idea?!

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should be able to process the ones stuck! We have done this countless times on my previous projects!

Process the old ones before sending new ones, otherwise the new ones mayget stuck as well then you will get in a right old pickle!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, well they are not stuck, they are processed fine in XI just stuck in receiving system. There the messages coming in via System-User RFC_ABC which has no rights to book batches. Because of reconfigure the Roles for the RFC_ABC we want to send processed messages from XI again, not from sender-system!

Even when outbound processing is in error and you see a message in SM58 we are not able to send them again.

And re-send in RWB is not possible because of IDoc-Adapter is not capable in RWB because it is not in Adapter-engine (no J2EE) - did i get this right?!

br

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go through the blog

XI: Restarting successfully processed messages

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SM58, Select the item, and press F6 - execute LUW. that should process it for you!