cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve the error : (BODI 300088) during the creation of Profiler Repository?

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I was trying to create the Profiler repository in the "SAP Data Services Repository Manager", but it ended up with the following error:-

Please provide a solution to this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Verify if the user sa has Read/write rights on the TestProfiler database. Try with another SQL Server user

Regards

Arun Sasi

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I tried out few things, as mentioned, the tables under sa(username in my case)has got all the read and write access for the tables. I tried with another tables as well,but its throwing the same error. I am using citrix receiver(i guess thats not a problem).Please help me sort this problem out. One more thing i would like to  mention, at the very first when I tried creating the profile repo, it went up to the level of "Associate with the job server",but that job server was deleted later(admin things),And now i am facing the same problem again and again.

Regards

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Moumita

Can you try using the IP Address of the DB Server(lassrs01\lassrd01). I guess the DS repository manager is not able to connect to the SQL Server instance.

Make sure that atleast SQL Server Native Client is installed on the server where Repository Manager is installed.

Once Profiler repository is created Repository Manager displays The Profiler repository was created successfully. Before you can access the repository, you must associate it with a Job Server and register it in the Central Management Console (CMC). Refer Admin Guide

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/sbods42/en/ds_42_admin_en.pdf

Regards

Arun Sasi

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

When I went through the properties of the relevant database,initially which were empty,now has

additional BODS tables apart from system tables!! In addition to this unable to create even central repo on that user(BODI-error 300020),Could it be possibly any issues related to services pathces as mentioned in the following link:

An error occurred during creation of the centra... | SCN

However my version of the repository is 14.2.6.0000!!

Regards

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moumita,

Were you able to create the Profiler repository successfully.

Can you check if Administrator user also gets the same error message when he creates the Central Repository on the Job Server machine.

Regards

Arun Sasi

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

Thanks a lot for responding back. Well, the creation of repository is bit far now.I guess there is a problem lying with the sa user login. I blogged through other websites of sql server and other similar posts on scn,and concluded that its related to rights of the server,its missing some "Securable" option. Even i could not create the central and local repo either. They are showing errors :- SAP BODI 300054 and  BODI 300038!

Other servers i am not authorized to use them. Perhaps I got to contact the admin team.

Thanks

Regards

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sa user might not have the necessary rights in order to create the repository. You must make sure that the SQL Server user must have atleast the below rights.

Regards

Arun Sasi

Answers (0)