cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset activation key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone point me to where to reactivate our access to Crystal Xcelsius 4.5 Pro? The error message says we have reached our activation limit.

An ex-colleague in Singapore purchased this software online. Since his departure over a year ago, the responsibility of using this software has changed hands several times until it came to me a few months ago. I am not surprised we have exceeded the activation access points when we had different people playing temporary custodian for this software.

Nobody seems to be able to tell me what we need to do to reset the access. Will purchase a maintenance agreement place everyone in order?

Thanks!

Regina Leung

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Their email and contact number is posted in this thread: [;

For a new key:

Request key codes for new orders via SAP Marketplace (SMP), will receive a download letter on new purchases providing them with their SMP login credentials. Using these credentials you can login and click in the "Keys & Requests" tab > Request a License key.

If your Key code does not work

You need create a customer message https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/message using component XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ.

You can contact an SAP customer service agent at 1-866- 890-7686.

Regards,

Shweta

amit_mathur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

You do not need to request for a key code in this case.

In Xcelsius 4.5, we need to activate the serial key for it to be used.

As the message says, the activation limit has reached, you can contact the technical support team to reset the activation for the serial key.

Thanks,

Amit.