cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replace standard ESS Workflow with Custom Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to replace the existing ESS Standard workflow <b>WS20000081 - Create Leave Request</b>. This workflow is triggered when Leave request is sent in ESS.

For that I went to table <b>V_T544S_WEB</b> and replace the standard one with custom workflow.

Even after this, it triggers the same wf WS20000081. Is there any other place, do I have to make entries ?

Thanks.

jey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jey,

If iam not wrong, You want to use some other work flow instead of this work flow in ESS.

If this is the case then you have to change the entry in table T77WWW_SRV using sm30. WS20000081 is a transaction code for the workflow template WS20000081. You ahve to create a transaction to your new custom work flow and attach in the table mentioned above against Create leave request node in plzce of WS20000081.

Please reward the points if it is help ful.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran !

Thanks for the guidance. If I have to replace the std WF with my custom WF in table T77WWW_SRV, I need to create a service and t-code.

I do not know how to create the <b>Service</b>. If you know something about Service, please let me know.

BTW, when pressed reward point, it throws an error says "Forum error" : (

Thanks

jey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jey,

Sorry for late replying. Goto SE93 and check the package of the transaction WS20000081 there you can find the package, open that package in se 80 under ITS you can see the service for the WS2000081. You can make use of this hoe to create a service and also yu have to publish it.

When you create a copy of this template, please copy the main program of this and some where in the program it will be calling the template WS20000081 or 20000081 there you have to replace with your template.

Kindly Reaward points if it is helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran i