cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register in SCC from SAP Appbuilder?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to SAP appbuilder. I am developing an app using appbuilder for registering a user in SCC. I am not able to load the SAP logon screen while running the app. Can anyone please help me in how to load the SAP logon screen from the app and hence register in SCC?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved on my own. I have to install Command Line Tools in my IDE ( I used XCode since I tested for iOS.)

Open XCode and go to XCode - Preferences from the menu. Go inside Downloads and see whether Command Line Tools inside Components have the tick mark. If not, click the download icon.

Once the download is complete, restart XCode and run the application. Everything worked fine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Appbuilder is built for SMP 3, so it may not work with lower versions of SMP 3 (I had tried and failed once). If you are trying to register the app with SMP 3 its very easy, you can use the kapsel Logon plugins to do it without writing any code.

Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the Kapsel logon plugins enabled in SAP Appbuilder by default? Or did I have to do any settings so as to enable the Logon plugins in appbuilder app? I have used the logon plugins with my native app, but I am not able to see the Logon plugin screen in my HTML5 app developed using Appbuilder.

How to load that Logon screen?

Thanks,

Dhani.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In appbuilder you have the option to add the plugins directly without writing any command. From Deployment>Create a cordova project>give the path of logon plugins>Confirm. It creates a project with kapsel plugins. Import that project to IDE (ex.eclipse for android) and deploy it to the device.

If you want to try kapsel plugins this might help you,

Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried as per your answer, but nothing is loading when I deployed my app in device. Only the default blank page of the appbuilder designer is loading. While creating the cordova project,

I got the following error in my terminal.

Fetching plugin "https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-plugin-device.git" via git clone

Error: Command failed: dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: ___strlcpy_chk

Referenced from: /usr/local/git/bin/git

Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

dyld: Symbol not found: ___strlcpy_chk

Referenced from: /usr/local/git/bin/git

Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:637:15)

at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)

at maybeClose (child_process.js:735:16)

at Socket.<anonymous> (child_process.js:948:11)

at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:95:17)

at Pipe.close (net.js:466:12)

Whats this error? Does it affect the cordova project I created? And how to solve it?

Thanks,

Dhani.