cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read an Infoobject value for each record which is also not a part of variable selection and can be used in Formula variable of Type Cutomer exit

anju_naidu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have requirement to create Formula variable of Type Customer exit.

The details are like , I have a infoobject 0BATCH data value format is PLANT(4)+DATE(8) eg : A00122082014.

we have 0BATCH added row of Query Designer .

My Formula variable should read this Batch value at run time at each record level and capture the Date portion .

Actually could you guys advise me  the structure / internal table table which hold data/record at run time.

Regards,

A

View Entire Topic
anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you try formula variable with replacement path--reference characteristic as 0batch.

Replace with key--Offset start as 4 --offset lenght as 8.

In Currency/unit tab choose Date.

Hopefully this should give you the date from 0batch.

Regards,

AL

anju_naidu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou Anshu,

i am trying created Formula variable only here and the offset is 4(6).

But the date from 0BATCH is in DDMMYY format and i have to showcase this as DDMMYYYY format for BW .

Could guys advise me ,at run time in which structure /table we have 0BATCH information placed ,here the problem is 0BATCH is not a part of selection screen.

Regards,

Anjan

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can enhance the class in the Info Object 0BATCH as per your requirements and then make use of it in the variable. To make the settings got Info Object > Master Data Tab > Master Data Read Class

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue