cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print the entire content of a multi-tab swf?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a canvas containing 2 tab controls, both shown/hidden through dynamic visibility mechanism. Each Tab control has 3 tabs, each tab showing a different graph. How can I print in one go the 6 different graphs? (the print button only print was is visible...)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid you cannot do this ..Printer is not configured to check the D-vib on your dashboard and prints you all the charts or what ever you have in the other tabs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What a shame. Any idea on a workaround?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use print button outside these tabs and go to each tab and press Print. These is no option to print entire content at a stretch.

These are simple snapshot prints, you cannot except more than this from these print option.

Regards

Baby

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is unfortunately what I was afraid of... In my company, some people still prefer paper to computer... Thanks anyhow!

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a similar situation in our company too ........... what we have come up is to develop a new panel container and on that panel container you will include all the graphs no matter how big it is

this container tab can be called from any view of the dashboard ....... in your case in different tab ...........

in that new container tab give the print option ........... i know this will increase the size of the canvas, the dashboard will take long time to load ............. lot of performance issues ........ but our users were ok with that ......... i think your users will also like it ..... give it a try

Former Member
0 Kudos

This sounds great! However, for the time being, we have not developed anything with Xcelsius. I will have to have a look. Many thanks.

Answers (0)