cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent refreshing of BO Webi reports while going back from Child report to the Parent report in the same window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query in BO Webi reports. (Using   SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 Support Pack 6    Version: 14.1.6.1702)

http://www.sap.com/bi

How can we eliminate the refresh of report while going back from a child report to a parent webi report in the same window?

I have applied 'sRefresh=N' appending to my parent report's url. But still after going back ,the document automatically refreshes the data.

Also I have removed the Refresh on open option in document properties.

Do anybody know how I can see the same data in the same session while clicking on back ?

I have also tried some script to show the history which points to the previous page.But still it didnt work.

Note: It works fine when I do not have to pass any parameters .

Can anybody help me on this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mhmohammed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Apart from that sRefresh=N parameter in the hyperlink in Child report, can you also make sure by right-click on cell/value hyperlinked is applied on -> Linking -> Edit Link -> in the Link to Document tab, please make sure that the Refresh on Open is unchecked, and also in each of prompts (in Document Prompts) e.g. Enter State(s): the option Use document default is selected.

Let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Mahboob Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Could you please check if below document can help you. In this it gets refreshed after every n seconds we can just put an invalid values so that it does not gets refreshed.

Regards

Niraj