I can not pass the variables (multiple single Values) from Input Layouts(BexAnalyzer) to Planning Function Types...Anyone have any idea for setting the parameter in the function types. I use the exit class CL_RSPLFC_BPS_EXITS.
My Parameter Type is Elementary and also use variables allowed
Hi! I already tried that solution but it's still not work...because my problem is i can not pass multiple varaible from my layouts (Excel Based) to that specified parameter. I am going to do another solution in this attached link
If you want to use the class as in a planning function type, proceed as follows:
1. Create an InfoObject that accepts the name of the function module as a characteristic value. We recommend that you create an InfoObject of type character with length 30 and indicate that this InfoObject is "Without Master Data".
2. In transaction RSPLF1, create a new function type. Chose the "Reference Data" option and enter the name of the class. This does NOT imply that reference data is read automatically, but results from the requirements for implementing the class.
3. On the "Parameter" tab page, create two parameters - one for the exit module and one for the init module. The parameters should be "elementary". Chose the InfoObject you created in step two as the dedicated InfoObject. The names of the parameters are determined from the values of constant P_C_NAME_EXIT_PARAM and P_C_NAME_INIT_PARAM.
4. If you require additional parameters in your function module (called exit parameters), you create these parameters as elementary parameters (with appropriate InfoObjects). Note an additional predefined parameter here - in many function modules, the name of the area is used from which the module is called. The area is not used in BI Integrated Planning but it may be the case that an area was created in BPS which only uses the current InfoCube. For this reason, you can create a parameter with the name specified in constant P_C_NAME_AREA_PARAM by specifying the name of this area to the function module. The value of this parameter is passed on to the function module in the interface as the value of the importing parameter I_AREA. Note that this technology can generally only by used for Basis InfoCubes and simple planning areas (not multi- planning areas or MultiProviders).
You can create additional elementary parameters as long as the names do not correspond to the predefined names. The class automatically recognizes the additional parameters and transfers them to table IT_EXITP in the function modules.
5. After you have activated the planning function type, you can create planning functions and fill the parameters accordingly.