cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass multiple dates through open document syntax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am need to pass more than one date from the summary report to detail report. What is the open document syntax to achieve this requirement. Thanks in advance

pra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member235179
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pra,

I believe you would need to use the lsM[NAME] syntax.

lsM[NAME] is used to specify multiple values for prompts, separated by a comma.

For instance:

http://<servername>:<port>/OpenDocument/opendoc/<platformSpecific>?iDocID=Aa6GrrM79cRAmaOSMGoadKI&sI...

Type=CUID&sRefresh=Y&lsMparamStringDR=[c],[d]&lsMparamNumberDR=[3],[4]&lsMparamDateDR=[Date(2003,6,3)],[Date(2003,6,4)]&lsMparamDateTimeDR=[DateTime(2003,6,1,3,1,1)],[DateTime(2003,6,1,4,1,1)]

Crystal reports

If the target is a Crystal report, each value must be enclosed in square brackets.

Web Intelligence documents

The character ? is a reserved prompt value for Web Intelligence documents in an openDocument URL. Setting the prompt value to lsM[NAME]=? in the URL forces the "Prompts" dialog box to appear for that particular prompt.

I hope this is a very helpful answer to you.

Kind regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.

I am passing a date object in the open document syntax like lsMparamDate=[Date_Obj] where in this object contains

more than one value.

Below is my open doc syntax.

="<a href=\"../../opendoc/openDocument.jsp?iDocID=AfJGZ71sU3JHt32GvyiSsI8&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid

&lsMBusiness Unit:="URLEncode(""[Business Unit])+"

&lsMExposure Type:="URLEncode(""[Exposure Type])+"

&lsMDate:="URLEncode(""[Date_Obj])+"

&lsMUnderwriting Team:="URLEncode(""[Underwriting Team])"\" title=\"\" target=\"_blank\" nav=\"doc\">"[Bound Count ]+"</a>"

Thanks for your response

0 Kudos

Hi,

Use lsMparamDate=ReportFilter(Date_Obj).. this will work..