cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make restriction field an import parameter in a search help?

raffinkira
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST to create a search help just like my attached picture.

Now I want to make a restriction field read-only and filled with a given value, which mean this field is always a fixed value and can't be changed/input in the search help. I think that it is just like an import parameter in a standard search help.

Anyone could help?

Regards,
Ming 

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For information, you can embed pictures in your question, instead of an attachment, it'll make it easier to read your question.

e.g.

Sandra_Rossi_0-1709223457448.png

Could you give an example of what you want to achieve please?

raffinkira
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Rossi, thanks for the reply, please check my following answer and attachment.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raffinkira
Participant
0 Kudos

I found what I was requested.

In parameter SHLP_DESCR of callback form, there is a field FIELDPROP which can set IMPORT, EXPORT, SPos, LPos just like standard search help can do.

This discussion helps.

https://community.sap.com/t5/application-development-discussions/how-to-display-restriction-dialog-b...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raffinkira
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rossi,

For some unknown reasons, I can't paste a picture directly in my text.

As I said, I am using F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST to create the search help.

What I am expecting is to make a field as import parameter with SPos just like DDIC search help does, so that this field can be restricted to a imported value and is read-only in the search condition of the search help.

Please help to check my mocked up screenshot and help to paste it in the reply if you could help again, thanks a lot!.

Regards,

Ming