cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make header and rows area in fixed position(Webtemplate)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In webtemplate, the header and rows area also scrolling along with data area. I want to fix the header/columns and rows area, only data area should be scrolled when i scroll. Could you let me know how can i solve this problem?

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi

for the WEB ITEMS set the properties height,widht,scroll and for the Table also set the Properties

u can get it

Cheers

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In webtemplate there is only one table object, which shows the data of a query.

to solve my problem...i know one way that is using <DIV> tag to make logical partitions of the table, and provide the scroll to only data cells.

if this functionality can be done by simply setting the properties of a table...could you let me know particular properties or Param tags for Table object.

I played with design time properties of table webitem, but it is not solving my requirement.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in general you should use the paging options. Set the block_size and block_size_columns parameter to a meaningful value. Scrolling is not supported.

Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike,

I tested with Block_size and paging options accordingly...but we need to have scoll bars. For this specific purpose do u have any idea or info. other than <DIV> tag.

Regards,

Ravi