cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to insert a chart into browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello big guys

i have a requirement where i need to see the data in the bubble chart which is avalible in excel . but the user want to see same kind of report in the browser . where in web browser they r default 5charts line chart, barchart, stacked bar, pie chart , etc . is there a way to add a bubble chart into defaults. thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veda,

As far as I know, when you use the WAD it is possible to modify the list of choosable charttypes by adding some javascript as described in the given url.

Without the WAD I would not know how this can be done. I checked SPRO but nothing there...

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veda,

You mean you want to have different chart types in the drop-down box (so user can switch chart layout)?

If so, maybe the following url will help you find a solution...

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i tried the way u said but the thing . may be i asked wrongly . i have created query using query designer and saved in a role . when i open my web browser . i can see the query . if i click on them it will be opned in the IE. now when u see the query in the IE . if i choose graphical display . only 5 charts are there . and now user wants to see the report using bubble chart . i dont find in the default . so can i add the bubble or scatter or anyother graphs in the browser . i am not talking about WAD. can u help . thANKS IN ADVANCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veda,

Unfortunately not all MS Excel chart types are available in the WAD (Bubble chart is not), but SAP adds new types with almost every release.

In 3.5 for example you can choose from 16 types where, in my opinion, the XY Scatter chart & Portfolio chart come closest to the Bubble chart (assuming you work with the latest release).

Also see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/e60138fede083de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Hope this helps you further!

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

thanks for replay . i am using 3.5 version u mentioned that i can select from the 16 . how can i selct and addto my browser graphical dispaly s can u plz . thanks . bit more on this i am using 3.5 version bw. thanks