cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to indentify and collect many objects , which is not migrated to BW7.x

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in our BW system, most of the  transactional data flow is migrated to BW 7.x, but just a few master data flow was done. Now I want to migrate the rest of Objects / InfoObjects (master data) which is still in BW3.5. My question is, do anybody know a method to identify and to collect the object, which is not migrate into BW 7.x? Thank you in advance for information!

best regards,

Van Anh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KamalMehta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You should use Report RSDMD_CHECKPRG_ALL and RSUPGRCHECK to identify various inconsistencies in  Master and Tracsaction data correspondingly.

You can use Transport Connection to identify the different Objects which are not migrated .

Goto RSA1 --> Transport Connection here you will find all the Objects and with the 4 digit Object Type you can identify what has been migrated and what has not. For Example Data source with type RSDS is for 7.0 and the one with ISFS is for 3.5 .

Hope it helps.

Regards

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

thank you for your information! The transport connection and the objec type ISTD has help to identify, which inforsource is the 3.x InfoSource. And in the "select objects" list I can mark and select all of the InfoSources at once. That is what I am looking for. Thanks again.

ragards,

Van Anh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Van,

Please check this below link which have useful tips to find 3.x data sources which are not migated to 7.x

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1995873

Thanks

haripriya_pampana
Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Transaction RSA1OLD, there you can find datasources which are not migrated

anilkumar_kalkivai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BW System ,

Table: RSOLTPSOURCE have all datasources of 3.x flow.

Regards,

Anil.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can find 3.X datasources list in RSOLTPSOURCE table. be based on the list, you can easily identify the data flow objects in RSA1.

Regards,

Suman