cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import and test a business package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one Business package and want to test it.

I found one blog and followed the steps, but I am not able to see any folders named 'cFolders' under 'Content Administrator->Portal Content->Migrated Content->EP 5.0->roles-cFolders' as specified in the blog.

This is the link to blog:

Also, should I sent par files used to create iView and system along with the business package, as I have created iView using 'New From par' and iView type is 'com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap' and system of type 'com.sap.portal.howtos.webapp' using 'New From Par'.

Pls provide me the inputs.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

bhawna

Message was edited by: bhawna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhawna

Go to service.sap.com. Login with your sdn id there. You will see a link called SAP Notes in SAP Support Portal under Quick Links.

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

When I click on SAP Notes and enter my user id and password of sdn, it does not accept.

Is there some different registeratin process for this.

bhawna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhawna

Request you to also look at SAP note 654012. Since this business package comes under licensed shipment i cant given a trial run at my end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhawna

What is the SP level and version of the portal that you are using.

Lets think in another direction

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

I am using 'Sneak Preview SAP NetWeaver 2004 - Full Java Edition'.

Where should I get registered to access sap notes.

Thanks & Regards

bhawna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhawna

Try re-starting the portal J2EE engine to see whether you see the contents as mentioned.

Also to test the business package create a user and assign one of the roles mentioned and log on with that user to see the contents.

Please award points if this helps or hints.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Thanks for the answer, but I have already restarted J2EE engine, still I could not see anything under Role folder, while it shows the package in Import/upload/Administrator folder on my machine.

Any idea?

regards

bhawna