Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide the transaction menu of R/3 in case of transaction iViews

rohit_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a transaction Iview for R/3.

As per the requirements i have to hide the R/3 menu where on the left we have execute transaction box to write the transaction code and execute.

How can we achieve this

Regards...Rohit

email rohit.singh@sap.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

have a look at this thread:

There is a registry key value you can change to disable the wingui transaction field.

-Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I will have to change the registry values at each and evry client machine.We will also have users whou would be accessing Wingui transactions on the internet.

Is there any other way to achieve this ???

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to my understanding this is the only way if you want to disable the local wingui installation appearance.

But you always have the option to use ITS & Sapgui for HTML or web dynpro. There you have more flexibility.

-Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

try using the SAPGUI for Windows and check the properties for the respective system object. There should be a parameter like "Startup mode for SAPGUI for Windows" with possible values of

"detect automatically"

"SSF (SAP Shortcut File)"

"SSD (SAP Structured Document)".

change it to SSF (SAP Shortcut File)

it should work.

Yoav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoav,

I could not find the property "Startup mode for SAPGUI for Windows" for the system.

This property is mentioned for the R/3 transaction iview.

Even though in the iview I have set the property to SSF, I still get the transaction box.

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I have a similar requirement.

Has anyone done it ? Pls let us know.

Also what I open a R/3 Transaction using SAP GUI for Windows, I would not want the top level bar to be visible (where the user enters SAP Transactions).

Thanks in advance.

Vivek